Nosler Varmageddon ammunition is specifically designed to be the end of the world for any varmint in its path. Available with either a hollow point or polymer tip, this flat based bullet design delivers high velocities and extreme terminal performance on varmints at long ranges. Available in several different calibers and loads, Varmageddon ammunition is sure to meet all your varmint hunting needs. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Over the years, Nosler has built its reputation through the production of quality, consistent, and reliable products for hunters and shooters alike. Built upon bullets such as the ever popular Partition and the Solid Base, Nosler has continuously proven its ability to produce technologically advanced, deadly bullets and ammunition.
- Cases checked for correct length
- Necks sized, chamfered and trued
- Flash holes checked for proper alignment
- Powder charges are meticulously weighed
- Finished rounds are visually inspected and polished
- High-performance powder and bullet combinations
Made In United States of America