Sig Sauer Elite Hunting Copper Ammunition uses premium-quality powders and primers for minimum velocity variation and yield a 1.8x diameter expansion. Perfected for easy rifle feeding, with an optimized nose geometry, and premium nickel-plated shell casings that deliver consistently reliable accuracy for taking down game. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.
- Optimized Nose Geometry for Easy Rifle Feeding
- Consistent 1.8X Diameter Expansion
- Lead-Free Monolithic Copper Bullet
- Proprietary Powder Blends to Ensure Dependable Ignition
- Industry Leading Primers are Matched to Proprietary Powder Blends to Ensure Dependable Ignition
Made In United States of America
|Grain Weight||80 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||3300 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||1935 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Solid Hollow Point|
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient||0.34|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||0.900 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.